Horde guild @ EU Zenedar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Shadow Priest Application

3 posters

Go down

Declined - Shadow Priest Application Empty Declined - Shadow Priest Application

Post  Zwamss Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 am

Stuff about me :
I'm an 19 year old boy/man and i live in denmark, i use quiet some time online in wow but still uses some time on friends etc playing football, going to the gym,
Etc. I have a good sence of humor if u ask me ofc :) im a very nice guy, i love to help other ppl no matter the level :)

Stuff about my Character :
It's a Shadow priest level 85, have Offspec Disc priest ( never uses ) i choose shadow priest cause a long time ago i had a warlock, wich i found Interresting to play
with the dots, i found that easy to finde a rotation for.. but i lost that account ages ago. so therefor i made me a Priest and decided to go Shadow.. my spec is
currently 10/0/31 but willing to respec if someone knows a better one :)

Ingame my char Name is Zwmass

Progress
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Wotlk :
Had 12/12 normal ( on my old lock )
Had 10/12 Hc ( on my old lock )
Halion 1/1 normal ( on my old lock )
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Cataclysm..
Got 12/12 Normal on priest
And working on my Defender title only needing the Normal Hc's
Armory Link :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Zwamss/simple

Now you know something about me .. hope you choose me over the others...
Cheers from Zwamss :)

Zwamss

Back to top Go down

Declined - Shadow Priest Application Empty Re: Declined - Shadow Priest Application

Post  Otsana Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:24 am

you have any example's of your current dps?

is it safe to say you cleared the old raiding content after the nerf?

Why didnt you clear any heroic content this expansion but in wotlk you cleared 10/12? and which 12 heroics you talking about? ulduar, icc or argent col? There is no proof of this information so you need to more detailed.

Otsana
Otsana

Back to top Go down

Declined - Shadow Priest Application Empty Re: Declined - Shadow Priest Application

Post  Zwamss Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

The 12/12 and 10/12 Hc is Icc..
I can't provide you with proof cause the charater can't be shown on Armory anymore.. sorry..
I can provide u with the chars name wich is Zwams.. realm Arathor..

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/835/wowscrnshot071211124213.jpg/
Is a Picture of my current Dps in Vortex Smile

I cleared 10/12 Hc icc.. cause i was in a Semi core Raiding guild on another realm with my Lock but the guild go abandon
and therefor i made this Priest with a couple of friends on Zenedar instead

But i Havent cleared anything in Cata Heroic yet cause the guild im in isent the best raiding guild.. There is lot of slackers
and alot of ppl that dosent know what to do etc etc..

I cleared 10/12 In Cata Raids b4 the nerf only Al'akir and Nerf was on my list to do after the Nerf..

Zwamss

Back to top Go down

Post  Dized Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Sorry for the delayed reply. However i am sorry to tell you that youve been declined.

Dized.
Dized
Dized

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down