Horde guild @ EU Zenedar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Bigmuff - Demo Warlock

+2
wokaa
Bigmuff
6 posters

Go down

Accepted - Bigmuff - Demo Warlock Empty Accepted - Bigmuff - Demo Warlock

Post  Bigmuff Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Personal Info:
Name: Wesley
Sex: Male
Nationality: English

About me:
I am a qualified hardware support technician who has had the unfortunate experience of working in a call centre in the technical department for a well known UK electronics supplier. Since deciding to leave there roughly a year ago I have been doing some work for friends / family whenever they need any help with technical stuff. As I am currently unemployed, I have alot of spare time to play WoW, however this is due to change around October time when I start a course in "Music Technology" which has always been something I'm interested in doing. It is only 2 days a week I have to attend and will still have plenty of time to play / raid on WoW.

About me... In WoW:
I kind of class myself as a veteran when it comes to this game, having played since it first came out in 2004. I have never been too interested in PvP so I've been actively PvE'ing across many different classes over the years. Since I dinged level 80 on my Warlock probably just over a year ago I decided this would be my main character for however many more years I will play this game (Because locks are just so damn fun). My main goal has always been to clear as much content in an expansion that I possibly can, I could not do so when i was younger due to school and such but still managed to top healing on my pala for the original MC Ragnaros fight (ya, I used to be Ally) amongst other raids like AQ / BWD.

Previous Guilds:
Phenomenom - Probably the guild I had the most fun in whilst also clearing content quicker than any other guild I had been in. Unfortunately they disbanded around the time we started doing BWD / BoT on heroic back in March. If I were to assume why we disbanded I'd guess that we were all slightly bored of repeating the same content over and over again, waiting patiently for new (raid) content to be released.

Physix - These were the guys I cleared ICC with. nothing much more I can say.

What I can do for Epidemic:
Be a reliable dps with a thourough understanding of boss tactics before having faced the encounters. Turn up on time with flasks, food and pots. Help out guild mates if / when they need me. Make shiny cloth epics through tailoring for those who want them, and finally, a good addition to what I'm sure is already a solid raid setup you guys have got going.

People I know in Epidemic:
I'm sure Wokaa and Restobear will vouch for me =)

Armory link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Bigmuff/simple

Alt Characters:
Bensongold - Level 85 Prot Warrior
Buffupmuff - Level 85 Holy Paladin
Muffdíver - Level 85 MM Hunter
Muffoblin - Level 85 Ele Shaman
-Plus 4 more below 85, but above level 60.

Contact Info:
wesleymirfin@yahoo.co.uk

P.S. - If you guys notice something wrong with my App, just lemme know and i'll fix it.

P.S.S. - I don't use any addons other than recount. thats just my personal play preference.

Best regards,
Bigmuff

Bigmuff

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Bigmuff - Demo Warlock Empty Dont forget

Post  wokaa Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 am

Don't forget maddix and bandejo can speak for you!

wokaa

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Bigmuff - Demo Warlock Empty Re: Accepted - Bigmuff - Demo Warlock

Post  Mayfil Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

well, to be able to play you kinda need to have some kind of addont that tracks the bosses ability's and says ifrom when stuff is coming.. Deadlyboss mode, raidwath2 or some addons like this. I will not have a player in our raid without addons like that!
Mayfil
Mayfil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fantic Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am

Hello,

Was just wondering if you think you have done the gemming and enchanting of your gear to the maximum of what stats warlock priorities ?

Fantic

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigmuff Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 am

Hi there,

I see why anyone would be worried about adding someone to their ranks who (shock horror) doesn't use addons such as DBM, I havn't used it since Vanilla, and it has never been a problem for myself or anyone I have raided with - you can ask Wokaa, Restobear, and as stated above, Maddix and Bandejo. As for my gemming and enchanting, it all comes down to Intel > Hit > Haste. Seeing as I'm not far off hit capped, I focus on gemming with +40 intel, and determining on whether the socket bonus is decent, then I may socket with 20 intel + 20 haste / Hit. Its been along time since i had a good look at enchants, due to not having properly raided in over 3 months on my lock, so i will enchant my bracers with 50 intel when i next log on, I was unaware it existed. Besides that I believe I have the best possible enchants to maximize my dps.

If DBM is a must need in this guild, I shall use it.

Cheers,
Bigmuff

Bigmuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Gemmi Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Your gemming seems pretty correct, only a tad off on your belt but thats no biggie. You also seem to understand the warlock class well. Good and solid application. Good luck dude!

Gemmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dized Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:02 am

I am happy to inform you that we have decided to give you trial spot in Epidemic.

Contact Dized, Mayfil, Otsana or Panzur ingame for an invite.

Accepted

Dized
Dized
Dized

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down