Horde guild @ EU Zenedar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Pedeb - Resto/Elemental Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Accepted - Pedeb - Resto/Elemental Shaman Empty Accepted - Pedeb - Resto/Elemental Shaman

Post  pedeb Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Hello, my name is Peter Hessøe, I'm 23 years old and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark, I'm currently unemployed and have been for a few months now. I'm a former soldier in the danish army, and have been working there since I was 18, also went to Afghanistan from august 2008 - febuary 2009. In my spare time I like to work out in the gym, or take a run down in the park, and ofcause play computer.

I'm making this application because I'm looking for a active and social guild with a stable 10-man raiding team, who is looking to progress rather then farming the same old bosses again and again. In my previous guild the main problem was attendance for raids, slacking and just lack of engagement, and I'm looking for a place where this doesn't happen.

My ingame name is Pedeb, I'm a resto shaman (3/5/33) with Elemental (34/7/0) offspec, I have been playing Resto shaman since the begining of WoTLK, and that is where I have the most exsperience. I also have a hunter, priest and a paladin, they are not the best geared as I mainly use them for proffessions, the hunter have been used for raiding though.

My raiding exsperience is as follows;
Cataclysm.
5/6 HC in BWD
2/5 HC in BoT
0/2 HC in TotFW
Cleared everything on normal.

WotLK.
12/12 HC in ICC

I spoke to a few of you guys on ventrilo, and we talked about changing my offspec to Enhancement, since we all know elemental is the worst dps class at the moment, im always open to try new things.

Regards Peter.

pedeb

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Pedeb - Resto/Elemental Shaman Empty Re: Accepted - Pedeb - Resto/Elemental Shaman

Post  Dized Mon May 30, 2011 9:03 pm

You seem to have similar goals and interests as Epidemic does. Your application was short, but yet it covered most of what we wanted to know about you as a player and how your situation in real life is. After talking with you on ventrilo, I think you will suit our guild perfectly.

Looking forward to making progress with you!

- Accepted -

Regards Dized
Dized
Dized

Back to top Go down