Horde guild @ EU Zenedar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight Empty [Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight

Post  Klassic Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Application Form

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: American/Iranian
* Playing times: 18:30+ for all days of the week.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? I tend to be very attached to the guilds that a play in so i've not been in a great many guilds over the past couple years that i've been playing WoW. During WOTLK i was in Exious Nova until ulduar where i switched to Relayed to progress up to icc. During cataclysm i was a member of Jato briefly until i realized that they're a dieing horse. I took up residence in Censored where i have done basically all of my cataclysm progress. I am fairly happy with my position as an officer of Censored however due to irregular schedules of many raiders i feel that entire raid days are being wasted (the people who are in the main group sign up and then dont show up, leaving us to bring in our casuals who are no where near ready to raid FL.)
* Other: I'll be finishing up my last year of highschool this year. Currently on summer vacation. I live on the east coast of the USA for the summer but during the school year i live in the United Arab Emirates. During the week or so that i'm adjusting between locations i'm usually unavailable.

Character: Klassic
* Nickname: Klass
* Class and Race: Deathknight Tauren
* Level: 85
* /played: 57days total time played, 15 days @ 85
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Klassic/simple
* Professions: JC 519, Mining 525
* Exalted Cataclysm factions: Guardians of Hyjal, Ramkahen, and The Earthen Ring.

Raid Experience in Cataclysm
* Blackwing Descent: 6/6
* Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
* Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 norm, 1/5 hc (halfus)
* Firelands: 5/7norm, missing Stag and Raggy

Why would i want to join Epidemic?
* Reasons: I want to join a guild like Epidemic primarily due to the fact that it's a 10m guild. I absolutely love 10m raids because the raiders truly get a chance to know each other and are after a while able to act in perfect symphony where a mage doesn't need to be told to CC a stray mob or a tank doesn't need to be told when their healers are in need of a slight break to pop a defensive CD. Another reason i'd like to join Epidemic is simply due to the fact that based on your progress in the passed three weeks you are a guild that are able to progress and I want to be a part of that movement forward.
* Who do i know: I know Wokaa irl, i dont know if mentioning this is a good thing or a bad one haha but it probably won't have an affect on your overall decision.

Klassic

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight Empty Re: [Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight

Post  Dized Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 am

Klassic wrote:I know Wokaa irl, i dont know if mentioning this is a good thing or a bad one

Bad thing, very very very very bad thing...
Dized
Dized

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight Empty Re: [Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight

Post  Klassic Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Bad thing, very very very very bad thing...

Hmm that's unfortunate ....

Klassic

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Y U NO Spec Chill of the Grave?
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Klassic Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Ah i apologize i believe you are currently seeing my dps gear and talents, i will adjust that immediately. On a side note however i chose not to spec into chill of the grave due to the fact that after a little testing on dummies i found that the extra RP would be wasted as i cannot dump it quickly enough.

Klassic

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm

As a main spec frost DK, and quite possibly the best geared DK on the server, i'd like to say: I beg to differ.
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Klassic Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 pm

I didn't mean to question your perspective i just wanted to explain my point of view. However, seeing as it is your main spec and my off spec i will respec for that line of talents and give it a shot, you probably are much more experienced in dps than i am because i haven't really dpsed since blood dps in wotlk.

Klassic

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm

A tip, be in unholy presence. You'll gain less runic power per attack but attack faster.
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Klassic Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 pm

I will definitely keep that in mind and fix all of that up, thanks for the advice.

Klassic

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Klassic - Blood Deathknight Empty Declined

Post  Panzur Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 am

Sorry for taking so long, but I don't really see room for your class/role in Epidemic at the moment. We would not be able to give you a spot in our raids. Based upon that I am going to decline you.

Declined.
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Klassic Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Sure, i'll keep my eyes posted as to whether or not you're looking for a tank in the future. Thanks for taking the time to consider me for your guild.

Klassic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down