Horde guild @ EU Zenedar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Tankatroll - Protection Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Accepted - Tankatroll - Protection Warrior Empty Accepted - Tankatroll - Protection Warrior

Post  Tankatroll Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Hello Epidemic!
This is my application to you guys.

Personal information:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Denmark

Previous guilds:

In vanilla I played as a hunter in Dead Legs Ressurection on Spinebreaker. When BC hit, we migrated to Mazrigos, but most of the players started slacking, and I didn't feel the raids were going anywhere. During the transfer the name was changed from Dead Leg Ressurection to Focus.
In vanilla we did everything up to twins AQ40, and the first 4 bosses in naxx. In BC it became a social guild, didn't do anymore than kara. I was pretty loyal to the guild, so I didn't get to do alot of the content in BC.
In Wotlk I played druid, boomkin. I joined Deceased on Frostwhisper right as ulduar came out, and I got on their main raiding setup and we progressed fast, along with some top10 world kills. You can see it here: http://www.realmhistory.net/frostwhisper/1/guild/the-deceased/10618.html
In Cata I was still playing my druid, but now as a healer. I played in Xenophobia on Xavius, not the most hardcore guild, but the period I played with them we did most of the normal mode content, within a few weeks after the release. I had to focus on my exams, so I couldn't be very active, then the guild disbanded.

Character
Nick: Tankatroll
Class and Race: Troll warrior, considering changing to Tauren for the bonus.
Level: 85
Armory Profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Tankatroll/simple
Professions: Atm blacksmithing and mining. Still leveling Blacksmithing, but I have the socketing bonus. Considering rerolling mining to Jewelcrafting, but first I'll get blacksmithing topped.

Talents: Atm my spec is 6/2/33, with points in Blood and Thunder. This is because I've needed to AoE tank more than singletarget tanking, but when the situation will be needed, I will respec into something more appropriate to the situation.

Guild: I want to join you, because I wanna get back to serious raiding, and you seem like what I'm looking for. I really hope that I can get to play with you guys, and explore all of the content that is to come.

WoW goals: My goals in wow has always been to complete all the content wow has, but also just to have fun with a bunch of cool people.

Is it possible for you to log on to our guild Ventrilo during raids? (v3.0.3): Yes
Do you have a microphone: My current headset's mic is not working atm (Sennheiser PC 350), but I can talk through my laptop's mic. PS. I don't play on a laptop, I have it for school, but it works a mic for me atm.

Contact info: You can contact me on my mail: Troels2830@hotmail.com or on my skype, which is Troels2830.

Other: As you might have noticed, there is not a whole bunch of tanking experience in my bag, but I hope that you can see pass that and give me a chance. I'm and all around good player, but I just recently started tanking and I've grown fond of it.

If there's anything else you would like to know, please say so and I will try and answer your question.

That's all I've got. I hope that I can join you guys.

Best regards
Tankatroll
Tankatroll
Tankatroll

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Tankatroll - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Accepted - Tankatroll - Protection Warrior

Post  Panzur Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 pm

I might have missed it, but what is the name of your druid? Or better yet, would you link to its armory profile?
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Tankatroll - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Accepted - Tankatroll - Protection Warrior

Post  Tankatroll Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 pm

No you didn't miss it. Didn't think it was important in regards of the applicaton, but name is Saykk.
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Saykk/simple
Atm she has feral gear equipped, but I have mostly resto gear on her.
Tankatroll
Tankatroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Mainly interested in what bosses you've done, it was more then on your warrior. That's what I wanted to check.

Last edited by Panzur on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed a smily)
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Are you locked to Firelands? Or in other words, have you killed Alysrazor? (The bird boss). In case you have not, will you be able to raid at 18:50 - 23:00 tonight?
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankatroll Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 pm

No I'm not locked, and yes I can come
Tankatroll
Tankatroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Alright cool, be there and we'll give you a try. Watch this video to see how to avoid fires in that phase. I will go through other important stuff with you personally when we reach that point. If you want to watch the whole video, that's fine with me.
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 am

We've decided to give you a trial period within Epideimic. Whisper Dized, Panzur, Otsana or Mayfil for guild invite.
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down