Horde guild @ EU Zenedar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Hadrin - Protection / Holy Paladin

4 posters

Go down

Declined - Hadrin - Protection / Holy Paladin Empty Declined - Hadrin - Protection / Holy Paladin

Post  Hadrin Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Real life info
Name: Saud
E-Mail Address*: sabdullasmm@hotmail.com

Character info
Character Name: Hadrin
Current realm: Zenedar
Class: Paladin
Race: Bloodelf
Total time played: 27 Days
Armory profile**: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Hadrin/simple
Experience and gear for offspecs: I play Holy much better than however I play prot but I'm decent overall, and my gear is very decent aswell.

Profession 1: Engineering (525/525)
Profession 2: Mining (525/525)
First Aid: Still leveling
Cooking: Still leveling
Fishing: Still leveling

What talent builds are you using:
Prot: 0/33/8
Holy: 32/5/4
Which glyphs are you using: You can check my glyphes on the armory but I am not willing to change my glyphes because I put my glyphes depending on my gameplay.

Knowledge and theory
How do you keep yourself up to date with class changes: Elitist Jerks and much more theorycrafters.
Do you read up on theorycraft about your class: Ofcoarse.
What websites do you visit to this end: Elitist Jerks

Past history
When did you first start playing World of Warcraft: Since Vanilla
Previous guild(s): I was the Guild Master of Arabs United.
Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s): Guild Disband
If possible, include a link to your current guilds DKP site: We don't use DKP
Who can we ask if we want to know more about you: Shiso / Fearo / Soulglow.

Raid experience and history
Have you played other characters as your main in raids before, and if so, what class ?(inc name and Server): Nope, this is my only main.
Other characters (inc name and Server): None.
What is your raid experience (Include any beta experience. C'thun kills at level 80 do not count.): I know all tactics besides Firelands.

Playtime
Usual Playtimes: Everyday (I could log on certain unusual times If we have a raid for example)
Any usual events that impede on your playtime: None.
Any upcoming events that impede on your playtime: None.

Show us your best
Why Epidemic: Because you guys progress very fast and I've met a couple of you who have a very good attitude.
Why should we pick you: Because I'm a nice guy who is very active and will hopefully reach your expectations.
What are your in-game goals except character-development: Guild accomplishment.
Is there anyone in Epidemic who can vouch for you? I'm not sure
Please post your key binds (Only if you use hidden ones): I don't use hidden ones, No.

Computer and internet information
Connection: Stable.
How often do you have disconnects: VERY rarely.
Do you have issues with D/C due to internet or computer problems?: Nope.
Do you have Ventrilo: Yes
Do you have a microphone and are you able/willing to use it during raids: Yes

Thanks for reading my app :)

Hadrin

Back to top Go down

Declined - Hadrin - Protection / Holy Paladin Empty Re: Declined - Hadrin - Protection / Holy Paladin

Post  Panzur Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 pm

An arab I see, firstly I'd like to ask: Would you for any reason go afk in the raid on a regular basis?
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Declined - Hadrin - Protection / Holy Paladin Empty Re: Declined - Hadrin - Protection / Holy Paladin

Post  Hadrin Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Impossible, unless you give us a break, yes I would stay on the computer but might ALT + Tab a bit Smile till break is over.

Hadrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Otsana Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Hadrin wrote:Impossible, unless you give us a break, yes I would stay on the computer but might ALT + Tab a bit Smile till break is over.

I think what is trying to ask is do you need breaks for praying at any point during a raid?
Otsana
Otsana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrin Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Nope, I do not need a break during the raid.

Hadrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:46 pm

If there were a glyph that did not suit your playstyle, but was significantly better. What would you do?
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrin Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm sure that there isn't a glyph better than my current ones, well there is one that is slightly better but (depends on the encounter) which is the +30% increase damage on Avenger's sheild but hits 2 fewer targets, I removed it because i could do better cc in Cho'gall. hits 2 more targets = faster MC inturrupt.

But if you recommend a glyph and it's much better than whatever I have I'll try to fit it in but i'm sure that what I have on are most probably one of the best if not the best.

I used to be Holy / Retri so the information I have now is based on theorycrafts I read and still read about.

Last edited by Hadrin on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention.)

Hadrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzur Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Could you show us what you have of retribution gear? And what is your thoughts about being part retribution part protection?
Panzur
Panzur

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadrin Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:33 am

I don't have good retri gear but could grind some in two days.

Hadrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dized Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Declined.

Dized
Dized
Dized

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down