Horde guild @ EU Zenedar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Shapeless - Restoration/Moonkin Druid

2 posters

Go down

Declined - Shapeless - Restoration/Moonkin Druid Empty Declined - Shapeless - Restoration/Moonkin Druid

Post  Shapeless Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 am

--- Introduction ---

Hello!
My name is Herman "Shapeless" Engstrom.
I'm a friendly guy, on the age of 17. I've played World of Warcraft since the beginning of TBC.
I play this game to have fun. I don't see the game as a "job", I see it as a time to relax and have some fun. And by fun I mean, raid and help others.
Since school has ended, I thought "Hmm, why don't I apply to a serious raiding guild, I love raiding". So, here I am, applying to a serious raiding guild.

--- Character information ---

Character’s name:
Shapeless
Class:
Druid
Talent build:
MS (Restoration 8/2/31) // OS (Moonkin 33/0/Cool
Professions:
Alchemy (525) // Herbing (540)
Time played on this char:
38days 6hours
Character profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/shapeless/simple

--- Player information ---

How old are you?
What is your nationality?
Sweden
How much raiding experience do you have in Cataclysm 10/25man?
NONE in 25man.
10man:
5/6 BWD
3/4 BoT
1/2 Throne of The Four Winds.

How about vanilla / TBC / LK raiding?
Did not play vanilla.
TBC: (My druid did not exist during TBC. I did these with my priest "Hermix")
Karazhan (CLEARED)
SSC (CLEARED)
Magtheridon (CLEARED)
TK (CLEARED)
Gruul (CLEARED)

WotLK:
Naxxramas (CLEARED) tho, it was after wotlk, i didnt start until late in the game of WOTLK. Started when totc was popular.
Totc 10/25 (CLEARED)
Totc HC 10 (CLEARED)
Totc HC 25 (all but last boss)
ICC 10/25 (CLEARED)
ICC 10 HC (CLEARED)
ICC 25 HC (all but the lich king)
And ofcourse,
VoA 10/25 (CLEARED)

Do you have any other characters of level 85?
Yes. A discipline/Holy priest on another server. Moved him to frostmane because i had a friend playing there, thinking of moving him back. I hardly play on it anymore..

What were your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
I have not have any serious raiding guild in Cataclysm. I had a break for some months in the beginning of Cataclysm, and i started playing again 2 months ago. Since then I've been doing some pugs, and focusing on school. The school is out in 7 days, and I'm looking for a good guild to have some fun with.
In Wotlk i was playing in Ethos (Vek'nilash), Down, Imploded Penguins.

Do you have any friends or relatives who are already in Default?
Not that I know of.

What is your current goal in the game, and how do you plan on reaching it?
My goal is to have fun.
Down all bosses, 10/25. Some HC's too!
I will reach this by always coming prepared to raids, be in time, fixed flasked/food and stuff.

What can you do, that others might not be able too?
I can be very active, I know how to play this game and to have fun while doing that. Many see it as a "job" or a place to go when they dont have anything to do, but I dont feel like that. I go here to have fun, there are lots of other things I can do, but this relaxes me.

Have you done anything worth mentioning in the past?
If you mean on wow (which I think you mean), no, not really. The only thing I can think of was one shotting Lord Marrowgar 10man HC with my previous guild (Down). Noone of us had done it before.

Is there anything you want us to know about yourself?
Yes. Other then playing wow, I play basketball and is focusing on school until it ends (which is 8days from now). Also I hang out with friends on weekends, but other then that, nope. If you would like to know anything, just ask. I don't bite.

OTHER:
I also got some nice gear for Feral dps. (cat). Id love to try it out if you need it sometime. Ive got it gemmed, enchanting it atm.
Not played Feral dps very much, but if you'd like me to trial as cat, I am more then pleased to do it. I like every specc on my class.

Thank you for reading the application,
Best Regards,
Shapeless

Shapeless

Back to top Go down

Declined - Shapeless - Restoration/Moonkin Druid Empty Re: Declined - Shapeless - Restoration/Moonkin Druid

Post  Dized Sat May 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Dont copy paste your application...

Shapeless wrote:Do you have any friends or relatives who are already in Default?
Not that I know of.

- Defaults template?

There is lack of enchants on your MS gear... It seems to lack some reforges and some of the reforging you have done, doesnt make any sense to me.

Im sorry, but you are declined.

Dized
Dized

Back to top Go down

Declined - Shapeless - Restoration/Moonkin Druid Empty Re: Declined - Shapeless - Restoration/Moonkin Druid

Post  Shapeless Sat May 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Dized wrote:Dont copy paste your application...

Shapeless wrote:Do you have any friends or relatives who are already in Default?
Not that I know of.

- Defaults template?

There is lack of enchants on your MS gear... It seems to lack some reforges and some of the reforging you have done, doesnt make any sense to me.

Im sorry, but you are declined.

Actually, I did copy it, and I do not see the wrong in that. Does that even matter? It was a great template, it gives you fact about most of my qualitys. I don't see the logic in spending time in writing a half good application, when you can use a great template that almost answer everything about a player. I spent time on the answers.

And yes, there is lacking a shoulder enchant, I'm working on getting exalted with therazane atm. And the reforges? What reforges do you not understand? My reforges are correct.
Is that the reasons you are going to give me for not trying me out, I would not like to be a part of this. IF you THINK me reforges are wrong, talk to me instead of just saying it. It can be discussed. Every player has their own reforges to what gear they are using and to their way of playing their class.
And the enchant can be easily fixed.

Shapeless

Back to top Go down

Post  Dized Sat May 28, 2011 12:29 pm

I was going to go easy on you.
About the template. You could at least have spent enough time, to read trough it and edit out the part about Default friends etc. Lack of dedication imo.
Reforges
- Your cloak? Why not reforge the crit to haste? From what ive heard, theres a very important break point @ 2005 haste.
- Your chest?
- Your gloves?
- Your head?
- And whats up with your ring? Last time i checked haste > mastery.
Dized
Dized

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down